Microblading In London, Ontario
We are a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible results. We offer a variety of services including microblading, brow tints, lash tints, lash lifts, and much more. We use only the highest quality products and techniques to ensure that our clients are always satisfied with their results. If you are looking for the best possible results, then please contact us today to schedule a consultation at our beauty salon in London, Ontario. We look forward to meeting you!
Eyebrow Microblading Services
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing technique that is used to create the illusion of fuller, more evenly shaped brows. The results are natural looking and can last up to 18 months with proper care. Get your eyebrows done at Enhanced Esthetics for the best results and easiest booking process.
Eyebrow Microblading Benefits
- Wake up with perfect brows every morning: No more time spent filling in your brows or worrying about them looking uneven! Microblading gives you the appearance of perfectly filled-in, natural-looking eyebrows that are always ready to go.
- Say goodbye to your pencil sharpener: With microblading, there’s no need for time-consuming pencil or powder filling in. Simply wake up and go!
- Get long-lasting results: Microblading is a semi-permanent solution that can last anywhere from 1-3 years, depending on your skin type. So forget about having to fill in your brows every day – microblading gives you the freedom to enjoy beautiful brows worry-free.
- Enhance your natural beauty: Microblading can help define, shape, and fill in sparse or thinning brows for a more youthful and polished look.
- Save time and money: With microblading, you’ll save time on your daily beauty routine and money on brow products over the long run.
If you’re looking for a way to achieve perfect, natural-looking eyebrows, microblading may be the solution for you!
Combination Brow Services
Preparing For Your Microblading Procedure
You should avoid drinking alcohol or taking blood thinners such as ibuprofen before your appointment. These can cause increased bleeding and may make the procedure more painful. You should also avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least two weeks prior to your appointment, as this can make the skin more sensitive. If you have any concerns or questions about the procedure, be sure to ask your technician before proceeding. Microblading is a semi-permanent procedure, but it is still important to be fully informed before making a decision.
Book your microblading appointment online or call us to book on your phone.
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup treatment
Most microblading appointments will last around two hours. This time may be shorter or longer depending on the individual’s needs
Keep the area clean and avoid makeup around the area. Avoid sun exposure and keep the area moist with the cream or lotion we recommend.