Microneedling is a treatment that has been growing rapidly in popularity over the past few years. But what is microneedling, and why should you consider getting it done? Let’s talk about how microneedling works, what the benefits are, and why you should consider giving this treatment a try!
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves using very fine needles to create small punctures in the skin. This triggers the body’s natural healing process, which results in the production of new collagen and elastin. This causes the skin to become smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking.
What Does Microneedling Do?
Microneedling can improve the appearance of the skin in many ways, including evening out your skin tone and thickening the skin making it more elastic. This treatment is often recommended for those who have acne scars, wrinkles, large pores, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of Microneedling
Microneedling is great for a number of reasons, here are just a few of them:
- Provides Softer, Smoother Skin: The new collagen and elastin produced as a result of microneedling will smoothen and soften the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size: The increase in collagen production can also help to reduce the size of your pores.
- Fewer Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Microneedling is a popular way to help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduced Appearance Of Acne Scars: If you have acne scars, microneedling can help to reduce your appearance.
- Reduced Appearance Of Stretch Marks: microneedling can also help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. This works the same way as it does for acne scars, by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
So, there you have it! If you’re interested in bright, smooth and healthy looking skin, microneedling is definitely a treatment you should consider. Get in touch with our team of experienced, professional aestheticians for microneedling services in London, Ontario today!